Are you looking for inspiration for a delicious and vegan food menu?
I recommend you to try the Vegan Thai Green Curry, which ingredients you can also get easily in your kitchen.
The taste of this dish is savory and spicy, but you can adjust the level of spicy to your taste.
The smell of this food will make you happy!
Curry Paste Ingredients:
- 2 sticks of celery (If you have Cilantro supplies, you should use Cilantro)
- 3-5 green chilies (according to your spicy taste)
- 3-5 pieces of small green chili
- 3-5 sheets of Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 2 Stems of lemongrass
- 3 cloves of shallot- 3 cloves of garlic
- Galangal about one thumb-size
- 1/2 tablespoon of coriander- 1/2 tablespoon ground pepper
Curry mix ingredients
- 500 ml of coconut milk
- 4 white tofu
- 300 grams of eggplant (can also use purple eggplant)
- 100 grams of mung bean sprouts
- 100 grams of Chinese cabbage
- Local Basil / Kemangi
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar / brown sugar
- Salt to taste
- Cooking Oil for sauteing
- Half a glass of water
How to cook, please watch my video.
Enjoy My Video!
P.S: Background music by No Copyright Trap: Octilary, BNB Productions
Follow my other social media:
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt4mCYIw6-lUMFQ3zV2CMmA
- Personal Instagram Account:https://www.instagram.com/kembalilestari/
- Official Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/narasilestari
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptoinfoindo
Please, watch my others video: