Omelets don't just have to be eggs! We can make it only with cassavas, potatoes, or local vegetables in your area.
This time I made an omelette from cassavas for breakfast.
The ingredients needed and how to make it are very simple, then suitable for breakfast.
In addition to breakfast, here my family and I enjoy this food as a snack in the afternoon for friends to drink coffee.
- 500 grams of cassava, puree with a blender.
- 1/2 cup margarine
- one teaspoon of vanilla powder
- pinch of salt
- After cassava is blended, filter the results. Separate cassava water.
The water from this cassava blender can be used as starch for other cake mixes.
- Mix the cassava mixture with margarine, vanilla, and salt.
- Then cook in a nonstick pan to form an omelette.
- Don't forget to flip the dough when the top side looks brown.
- Raise and serve
You can also add stock vegetables or other fruita on top of the omelette.
From a simplicity of recipes, I learned to appreciate life that has given us so many gifts today.
MY LATEST EASY AND YUMMY RECIPES